Hassell Primary - 'Learning for Life'
Aims and Ethos of our School
At Hassell Primary School we provide the children with a wealth of experiences to enrich their lives, which will be both stimulating and enjoyable.
We aim to:
Achieve a broad, balanced, relevant curriculum which will meet the needs of each individual child and the statutory requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Provide a happy, caring and safe environment in which all children gain recognition and success.
- Foster personal qualities of self esteem, thoughtfulness and consideration for others.
- Create a working atmosphere conducive to independent learning.
- Develop and motivate each child towards their full potential.
- Develop respect, responsibility and an awareness of moral values.
- Create a standard of behaviour which is clearly understood by staff, parents and children, and which leads ultimately to independent self-regulation for the children.
- Encourage and facilitate the direct involvement of parents, governors and the community for the benefit of the children.
If you are interested in your child joining our school, please contact us for further information and also see our School Policies area of the website for further information, we would be delighted to meet you.
Applications to join our school in Reception and other years is through the local authority: https://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/Education/Admissions-primary/home.aspx
For Nursery places, please contact the school directly: 01782 694567 [email protected]